At Boren, Oliver & Coffey, LLP, we are one of the few law firms in south-central Indiana to represent people that have suffered serious consequences due to negligence from physicians and other medical professionals. Medical malpractice is an extremely complex area of the law with a high burden of proof placed upon the plaintiff. As such, most law firms tend to avoid this area of practice. If you or a loved one has been seriously harmed by a medical mistake, we can help you pursue a medical malpractice claim with the support of our network of physicians and medical experts.
Valid cases may arise from forms of negligence such as:
- Prenatal or labor-and-delivery negligence resulting in catastrophic birth injury
- Surgical errors, including operating on the wrong organ or body part
- Failure to diagnose and treat cancer or other serious conditions in a timely, proper manner, including failure to order appropriate tests and accurately interpret results
- Errors in anesthesia and other medications, with life-altering consequences
- Use of defective medical devices that pose an unacceptable risk of permanent injury or death
At Boren, Oliver & Coffey, LLP, we have the experience and the expert connections to help you receive the compensation you deserve, which is why we were listed in Best Lawyers in America Magazine and are rated among the top 100 trial lawyers in Indiana. Schedule a free consultation by calling us at 765-342-0147 or toll free at 800-403-9971, or by contacting us online. We collect attorney's fees only if we obtain compensation for you.